[Tigers] Pusher fan

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Pusher fan
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 07:28:21 EDT
I'm wondering how the people who have installed a pusher fan get it  in
place. As I measure my car I have 2.75" between the stock fan blade and the
front
cowling.  The radiator measures 2.00" leaving .75" for a fan.   How does one
squeeze a radiator with a fan mounted through that  space?
I thought about leaving the stock fan off until the radiator/pusher  fan was
installed, but I won't have room to mount the stock fan after.   It  looks to
me as if the radiator/pusher fan would have to go in through  the bottom with
the crossmemember removed?? Or can the pusher fan be mounted  through the
front with the grill piece removed??
Mark

Home.