Re: [Tigers] Manifold Clarification

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Manifold Clarification
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:36:03 -0700
Steve,

I have the Edelbrock Performer manifold made as a LAT option by Vic.
With the original 4 bbl. Holley 365 CFM carb, and the original air
cleaner size and end plates, it will not hit a stock hood, or a LAT
hood.  BUT, there is little room left for any increase in height.

The Performer RPM is a good deal higher than the Performer, and hood
clearance could be an issue.  The set-up I have is smooth and performs
well, with no signs of boggy overcarburation.

The reason the LAT manifold changed is that Vic Edelbrock saw the
lo-rise LAT original offering at a race track here in California.  He
immediately put together the package I have and put it on the race car
Tiger for test.  It worked so well that the LAT team here changed the
LAT option package.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-wheatley.asp
  & Directly:
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_service/pp-pricelist.asp