Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car

To: <un-cole-a@juno.com>, <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:04:34 -0400
 There are several sources that meet the criteria outlined below and
most people on the list probably already belong to one or more of them.
These are the clubs dedicated to Alpines and Tigers.  The California
Association of Tiger Owners, Sunbeam Tiger Owners Association, Tigers
East/Alpines East, Pacific Tiger Club, Colorado Association of Tiger
Owners, Sunbeam Alpine Owners Club of America, plus others I cannot
recall immediately, all offer parts for sale via their members through
websites and newsletters.  They also offer advice, events, parts, etc.

The clubs are the way things were found and acccomplished prior to the
internet and still do now.  So join up!

I currently proudly belong to CAT, STOA, and TE/AE. Yes, I am waving the
club flags vigorously!

Jere Teepen