Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car

To: "Tony Somebody" <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] !964 Le Mans Tiger Slot Car
From: "Owain Lloyd" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 18:15:25 +0000
i don't mind hosting and administering a wanted/forsale forum on my
server.  as a member of many US tiger clubs and the UK club it would
be independent.  i have also paid far too much for many items on epay.
 i even bought my tiger on ebay!

please respond to me personally if you think this could be worthwhile.
 if i get the impression it would be appreciated i'll set it up.

- owain.