Re: [Tigers] Tiger (sniping)

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger (sniping)
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Something that grabbed my attention in Toms post was
that he has been on epay enough that he uses the term
epay continually uses "WIN"Ive spent more than I
should have on epay BUT I am yet to win anything. Epay
never passes up a chance to use sentenance with the
word WIN directed towards the member. If anyone ever
wins anything, please let me know. tttiger

Access, No Cost.