Re: [Tigers] Red Tiger on EBAY

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Red Tiger on EBAY
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 15:01:32 -0700
Most of those things are superficial as to the authenticity, but I believe
you are correct in your assessment.  The car is only about 10 miles from
where I live in Thousand Oaks and Jay Laifman is a whole lot closer (not
that I'm asking Jay).
The sellers feedback is on the low side at 93.7% (for Ebay).  While that
might not seem like much, from my perspective I get leery if a seller get
into 98%.  Most good Ebayers are in the 99%-100% range.
I guess none of those things should keep it from being a decent buy. Like
any Tiger purchase investigate, beware and know what your buying.
Tom