Re: [Tigers] radoi

To: pmuss@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] radoi
From: <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:23:27 -0700
I'm not aware of anything that exactly reproduces the original radio console,
and I think it was a dealer add-on, not very substantially made. I checked
around and didn't find anything so I'm currently installing a universal under
dash radio housing that's commonly available from Fry's and Crutchfield. It
just holds the radio, and doesn't extend to the transmission tunnel nor does it
have a speaker like the original arrangement. It's unobtrusive and compatible
with old and new radio types.