[Tigers] I'm Baffled

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] I'm Baffled
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 17:34:23 -0400
"Forgot to say I run comp cams pro-magnum rollers with no problem with that
setup. Not having the baffles doesn't seem to cause any issues either. "

Someone a while back mentioned that they removed the baffles and had oil
seeping out of the oil filler hole.  They put the baffle back in after raising
the mounting points.  He was using the Tiger aluminum valve cover.    I
thought Tom Hall mentioned his web site sold a spacer that fits between the
valve cover and head to give enough space for roller rockers.  You may be able
to double up on the gasket for enough space.    I need to find out also
because I have a rebuilt 260 with roller cam to put in my car.

                                                        Jeff