Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 07:58:16 -0700
Thank you Mark.  As you can see by a recent post by Theo, your efforts to
"Alpinize" your Tiger will help turn the tide. Comment by Theo:

>>>... this morning it was 10 F outside (-12 C) and we have about eight
inches of snow on the ground.<<<

Obvously this is just one more effect of global warming. Everyone knows Theo
should have been seen 9 F  (-12.777777777777778 C ) and 8-1/16" snow on the
ground.

Sorry, I was going to stay out of this, but I just couldn't resist.

Tom  ;-)