Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT

To: "Rense, Mark \(GE Indust, ConsInd\)" <mark.rense@ge.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Hydrogen Fuel WOB/OT
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:15:57 -0600
I have a SV chassis... you can come cut off the parts you need and weld
them into your Tigpine wannabe ;)

My Echo gets in the mid-40 miles per US gallon. It's got an 1500 CC
engine, so if you wanted your conversion to be eco friendly and pay at
least some lip service to the Alpine heritage you could use that
engine... and with 108 HP it'll be faster than the original too.
Theo