Re: [Tigers] Knott's Ford Show

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Knott's Ford Show
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:29:23 -0700
Jere,

 Thanks for the explanation. It does stand to reason the absence given the
difficulties stated.  At least this year the Tiger/Alpine section was pretty
much by itself.  There must have been  five or more empty spaces on each
side.

Sandy,

 I agree. There  was something about too many late model, or too many -any-
model cars that seem to diminish the "speciality" of the show.  Other than
to glance the early Mustangs on the way out I basically focused on the
"lesser" (which I feel was greater) offerings.
Tom