Re: [Tigers] Water Valve

To: sunbeamkarl@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Water Valve
From: "un-cole-a@juno.com" <un-cole-a@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:06:04 GMT
This may be old fashion but my father use to grease rubber parts up with
Vaseline and put them in an air tight bag for storage.
Believe it or not when we were cleaning the house out to move my mother I
found some bags with old rubber parts in them that my father had put away. Not
sure how old they were or what the parts were for but they were in good
shape.
WD40 is fish oil based so you could grease rubber parts up and put in air
tight bags also.

Tim
B9470149

Stop foreclosure.  Click here to stay in your home and rebuild credit.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3meXwiUDkMemlhh5jUiElwMpBce
7t7tzkgkChpq4abaWZhXb/