[Tigers] Fw: Tigers Reverse Switch

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Tigers Reverse Switch
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:57:59 -0500
You can go to a junkyard and look for something that is right.  There
couldn't have been too many companies that made switches like that during
that era and they probably are all similar.  Switches that are more modern
might operate a relay and not be able to carry the load of a straight hook
up. -- Bill --