[Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25,

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Ebay 1967 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A, Restored, 25,
From: "William Lau" <mrlau@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:12:03 -0500
Sorry but I don't think it could get that filthy in the engine compartment
in 25 K miles.  My MkII has about 85 K and the first 70 K or so was in New
Jersey and it doesn't have anywhere close to the amount of dirt in the
engine compartment or rust that this car had.  If this car has 25000 then my
car seems to have about 150 miles on it and no I don't keep it clean.  I
used it to autocross in and didn't worry about asthetics. -- Bill --

Heck, Jeffrey.  That sounds like a bargain to me.  But, just so people have
a choice, I'll sell my Mark II to the first person who sends me $285,000.  I
think it is a deal (for someone... you think maybe me?).

Well, just to be competitive, I'll give a discount to the first person who
wires me the money.  They will get a $25,000 rebate.

This is all pretty crazy... don't you think?

When will the bubble burst?

Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net> wrote: Jeffrey Nichols wrote:
> Check out auction Item number: 140231201604 advertised as 25,000 original
> miles.........
I'll take the first $105,000 offer for my Tiger. It hasn't had a ground
up restoration, but I do have fully functioning, icy cold air
conditioning in it. That has to be worth an extra $50,000 or so. Plus,
its been TAC'd, and I also just installed a new soft top boot, but mine
fits better!

Steve Sage