[Tigers] Trim question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Trim question
From: Larry Allbritton <larryall@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 08:07:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Bill
  I did my doors last year and I was able to get the replacement vinyl covered
pressboard for all three doors from Rick @ Sunbeam Specialties.  He also sells
replacement plastic pins that hole these in place.  My pins were all faded.
  Before I did the disassembly for paint, etc., I adjusted and aligned the
doors so that they would fit and close well and hopefully not scratch at the
corners.  Took them apart and cleaned and painted them.  Put them back together
with the new panels from Rick and voila. Like new.

  Good luck.

  Message: 1