Re: [Tigers] Some passing thoughts on the Black Tiger restoration

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Some passing thoughts on the Black Tiger restoration
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:03:53 -0700
Dear Tigers, and Tom,

An excellent piece, by a knowledgeable Tiger expert, Tom Hall.

Unfortunately, we have just learned, from Rob Martel, that he no longer
is in the Tiger panels business, due to a issue with someone local to
him. (Leaving details private)

It is a shame, and bad news for us Tiger enthusiasts.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com

Tom Hall wrote:
/ " They looked more like pieces created by Rob Martel, our favorite
Canadian replacement panel creator. Since the floors and lower fender
structures were obviously in need of replacement, one has to wonder
//about the X frame, the front and rear sub frames, the exhaust pass
thru's etc." /