[Tigers] 2 Tigers for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 2 Tigers for sale
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:34:38 EDT
The following site is interersting to check every now and  then.  They quite
often have cars that have been stored for years and at a  good price. There
are currently 2 Tiger "rust buckets" for sale here at $8,995  each.  They look
like real projects.  Wow, is this what things are  worth now?  Seriously,
normally this place sells things at a pretty  reasonable price.  If they think
they
can get $9,000 for something like  this, they must think Tigers are something
special.

I think I remember them selling 2 others that needed work in the  past year
for the low $20's.
And yes, Steve L. they almost always have XK 120's.
Mark

_http://www.gullwingmotorcars.com/searchresults.html_
(http://www.gullwingmotorcars.com/searchresults.html) ?

favorites at AOL Food.