Re: [Tigers] 2 Tigers for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2 Tigers for sale
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:12:14 -0500
I agree that there is a lot of rust on those cars, but....I am a firm believer
that anything can be fixed, and be as good as new if done right. it just might
cost a fortune to do it. I think these cars could be for someone who wants a
Tiger, but doesn't have the funding to purchase a perfect, rust free virgin,
but has mechanical skills and plenty of time. ( that's usually me). The only
thing I did notice that really caught my eye, was the orange car is an
automatic, according to the description. I know there were a few rare alpine
automatics, and if I am correct the ken miles prototype tiger was an
auto....would / could this automatic be factory? If so, rare options like that
increase collectability enough to make up for the poor condition.

If the Hollywood sports car was not located, and we found out it was one of
those on this website, I would think it would be desirable anyway.

????????

Keep em on the road.....or...save them if you can...pick your clichi.

my two cents, again.

Cullen
B382001452

Humm...,  at two for the price of one and throw in a 55 gallon drum of
POR-15 it still seems like too much.  I remember looking at two "barn"
Alpines over in Oxnard years ago.  Even a 'tightwad, I'm willing to tackle
anything' person like myself decided to walk from them.  These cars remind
me of those cars. Just TOO much rust - Everywhere. But, if they sell it will
make me feel like my cheapo Tiger was a great, rather than average deal.
Tom