[Tigers] radiator dimensions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] radiator dimensions
From: Tim Webster <crabco@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:32:49 -0700
Fellow listers,

I am embroiled in a showdown with the local rad man. I took him my original
Tiger radiator in poor condition and asked if he could faithfully make a copy.
No problem I was assured. For $500 I had it done. When I went install it I
discovered it was way out of square. I took it back and had that fixed. On the
next attempt it became obvious that the new rad was too big, in particular to
deep. The bottom hose outlet sits firmly on the bellows and at that top it
sits proud, so much so the shroud doesn't fit and the hood won't close.

I need to know what the original outside dimensions (length x width) were
before I take it back. Unfortunately I neglected to make a template of the
original.

Thanks,

Tim
9470694