[Tigers] Draining the hose

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Draining the hose
From: John Crawley <alittlemoreink@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:21:47 +0000
Hi:
Once when I was a young guy I drove an Austin Healey Sprite (bought it new and
still have it). I ran out of gas way out in the boonies in the middle of the
night because the gas gauge was broken. I pushed the car to a closed gas
station beside the road and drained the pump hoses. Off I went to the next
town and did the same thing. I made it home over a hundred miles from station
to station  towns were about 7 miles apart in those days. When I went to fill
up the next day the tank was almost full.
Ahh the days of our youth . . .
Jc