Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger, I missed it by that much!

To: jxnichols@sbcglobal.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger, I missed it by that much!
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:42:07 EDT
I'd be curious to know the Vin #.  I could see where Subway  contracts with
someone for a $50,000 car and gets and Alger without knowing  it.   To the
general public they are one and the same.

Maybe Subway's legal people should be aware of the potential  problem....thus
she should be spilling her guts to you in the interest of her  client.  And
I've learned women can be softened up with  flowers:-)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.