Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger, I missed it by that much!

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger, I missed it by that much!
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:58:18 -0500
Mark, I was thinking the exact same thing....rarely do I run into
someone who knows the difference between the two. Most people my age
don't even know what it is at least from what ive experienced... so it
would be conceivably very possible for even a major organization to get
it wrong...the car was probably obtained by a bunch of paperwork from
some teenage secretary or administrative person for subway who wouldn't
know the difference if their life depended on it.

A vin or some other data would be helpful. It might be there, I haven't
looked very hard. Again, even if it's a Pine with a V8....I would take
it for free and do something with it....but, it would be nice to know
for sure the history of the car.

I'd be curious to know the Vin #.  I could see where Subway  contracts
with
someone for a $50,000 car and gets and Alger without knowing  it.   To
the
general public they are one and the same.

Maybe Subway's legal people should be aware of the potential
problem....thus
she should be spilling her guts to you in the interest of her  client.
And
I've learned women can be softened up with  flowers:-)