Re: [Tigers] Ebay tiger

To: tsmit@shaw.ca, prbreuhan@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay tiger
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:41:04 EDT
Theo right.  Acoording to the BON and other sources
The last MK I with spec plate was  B9473312 but the
rivets remained on the cowl.  The rivets and holes
ended with the MK IA B382001200.  Of course these
number are + or -.

Dave.  Glad I'm living on the 3rd floor.

In a message dated 6/11/2008 11:28:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,