[Tigers] Wine Country Classic

To: tigers_United_forum <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Wine Country Classic
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:17:00 +1000
I was looking through the recent pics/reports on the wine country classic
meet at the infeon raceway. They had lots of tigers listed, but all but 2
were DNS or DNF. The Tom Sakai car seeming to be the flag flyer.. however in
this video go to 2:22 and you will see either practice or the race and the
ex-SCF Tiger, yellow (ex shelby?) sakai tiger, fraser onester tiger and a
red tiger with white HT running. I see the HSC Tiger was listed as a DNS and
does not appear.

Has anyone got recent photos or reports on this? Why is the Tiger community
so lazzy in getting pics and videos of the cars racing up on onthe web?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSpqCvHbnxg&feature=related

--
Regards

Michael King