Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:42:56 -0700
Steve,
  It's said that, "water seeks its own level."  In the same way this list,
"is what it is."  I'd say 8 years ago when I joined it was about 80%
information regarding Tigers as it related to their history or repairs.
Recently, at times, it seems like 80% chit - chat.
  Using the water analogy again this list, "ebbs and flows."  I think it has
been "ebbing" for some time now.  Regardless, the people are familiar to me,
at times it gets back to its "Roote's" (Pun intended) and it is simply part
of the social fabric of my life.
  Could it be better? Sure. But it could also be a lot worst. In a lot of
ways it's like the Tiger itself. There a things you love, and there are
things you hate.  It is what it is.
Tom
Checked by AVG.
AM