Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A better way to communicate ?
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:56:20 -0700
Hi Steve:
Actually, your point is well taken. After I read this e-mail (which
logged in at 9:13 a.m.), Theo's first and second replies appeared
simultaneously, logged in at 9:02 a.m. and 9:13 a.m. (??) Since I have
my e-mails organized by date that can be confusing, since your initial
e-mail is sandwiched in between his responses.  Perhaps I'll try
organizing by Subject instead, but Sean--I say this with the greatest of
respect--I frequently do have a tough time figuring out what you're
e-mailing about and would appreciate it if you'd include a snippet of
whatever you're responding to.

Best Regards
David Sosna