Re: [Tigers] Nano cars with motorcycle engines

To: "Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com" <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Nano cars with motorcycle engines
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:16:11 -0700
"......Not to rain on any parade, or to suggested shoehorn implants shouldn't
be done - not at all....."

I think Bugz set me strait on the complications with this swap...have to say
its not very reassuring, but I'm not clear on whey they shouldn't be done at
all... Ive seen several motorcycle engine swaps into cars like lotus super 7's
and caterhams, vw projects, etc...some seem to work fine for the intent behind
the vehicle...like the Hyabusa engine as a popular donor motor for such
projects....why not?

Just asking, not really looking for a debate, I just honestly don't really
know why its such a globally bad idea.

Cullen