Re: [Tigers] Snake Oil or not

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, gswaybright@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Snake Oil or not
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:55:08 -0400
I use ONLY distilled water in my racing Alpine.  We are not allowed to run
anti-freeze so I just put in some Prestone anti-rust additive to keep the
cooling system from rusting up on me.  In fact, I only use distilled water in
all of my cars.  As for Water-Wetter, I ran it in the Alpine at first but
stopped running it after I rebuilt the motor.  I've seen no difference with or
without it.  The fellow from whom I bought my Tiger years ago ran it in the
Tiger but, when I changed the anti-freeze the first time, I didn't put it back
in.  Again, I saw no difference.  Personally, I wouldn't waste my money on it.

Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE
B9006857LRX