Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear

To: "'Duke Samouce'" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, "'Teepen, Jere'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:45:32 -0400
The car is ready (again).  I picked up a clutch and brake master cylinder
from BV this morning.  By 1400 both were installed with the help of my 11
year old son.  That is a job that you can not do yourself.

All that's left is some grocery shopping for road food and to put the
hardtop on.  Will be blasting off west at 0600 tomorrow.  See you all soon.
Look for the very dirty red Tiger and driver from Kansas.

Duke