Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear

To: "'Teepen, Jere'" <jteepen@usatoday.com>, "'Buck Trippel'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Big Bear
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:15:17 -0400
Damn!  Just when I thought my car was ready for the 1500 mile drive, my
clutch master cylinder just threw up all over my feet!

Very luckily, I live just outside of Kansas City which is the home of
Victoria British Ltd.  They have the part and I will be there in the morning
to pick it up myself.  I sure hope it is a direct R&R and there is no drama
with the replacement.  I am thinking about picking up the slave cylinder and
a brake master cylinder for good measure.  I can always return them at a
later date unused.  I am happy the clutch MS died today!

Clutch fixed, I will be on the road early Wednesday morning for the trip to
Big Bear.  I am very excited.

Duke
382002037