[Tigers] How might I go about posting my Tiger for sale

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] How might I go about posting my Tiger for sale
From: newman.d@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:34:50 +0000
Hey there Tiger gang.

I am thinking of putting my Tiger 66 MK1A up for sale,  Orignal survivor car,
mid 60s on the odometer, complete stock.  Some upgrades (Aluminum Radiator,
electic fan) but otherwise pretty much stock.  Origianlly red, now light blue.
Spent most of its life in California, and the last 13 years in the garage here
in Colorado.

Thinking of asking some where in the mid 30s as a price.  Even has the stock
OEM exhaust, new interior, needs paint, Dash is cracking on corners so needs
that too, recommend new tires and a windshield otherwise all the rest of the
car has all origianl engine, trans etc etc.

Small rust on the bottom corners of the trunk, otherwise pretty great shape.

Was also thinking of throwing it out on ebay...

Anyone have any thoughts suggestions.  I will have pictures later this week as
well.

I see all the notes on the forum so appreciate any help the group might want to
offer.