Re: [Tigers] How might I go about posting my Tiger for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How might I go about posting my Tiger for sale
From: Dan Kuenzi <shelbycuda@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:36:15 -0700
Given the Tiger's rarity and resulting lack of knowledge by the general public
about the car (a more narrow focus in terms of buyers), Ebay may not be the
best forum to sell a tiger.  Hemmings has a strong following of educated
buyers - I did sell a muscle car on Hemmings, was a good experience.

Good luck.
Dan

> From: newman.d@comcast.net> To: Tigers@autox.team.net> Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008
15:34:50 +0000> Subject: [Tigers] How might I go about posting my Tiger for
sale> > Hey there Tiger gang.> > > I am thinking of putting my Tiger 66 MK1A
up for sale, Orignal survivor car, mid 60s on the odometer, complete stock.
Some upgrades (Aluminum Radiator, electic fan) but otherwise pretty much
stock. Origianlly red, now light blue. Spent most of its life in California,
and the last 13 years in the garage here in Colorado.> > Thinking of asking
some where in the mid 30s as a price. Even has the stock OEM exhaust, new
interior, needs paint, Dash is cracking on corners so needs that too,
recommend new tires and a windshield otherwise all the rest of the car has all
origianl engine, trans etc etc. > > Small rust on the bottom corners of the
trunk, otherwise pretty great shape.> > Was also thinking of throwing it out
on ebay...> > Anyone have any thoughts suggestions. I will have pictures later
this week as well.> > I see all the notes on the forum so appreciate any help
the group might want to offer.>
Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win  day after day after
day
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/ZuneADay/?locale=en-US&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Mobi
le_Zune_V1