[Tigers] Holley Question

To: Tiger List Serve <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Holley Question
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 16:52:35 -0400
Ok, so I'm too lazy to do the research on my own, but everyone is so
helpful, you make it too easy to ask......  I just installed an F4B and
new Holley 0-1848-1 (465 cfm).  The car idles very well and runs at all
RPM's pretty strong.  The only issue is when you hit the gas quickly.
Then it stumbles.  If you tickle it a bit, it picks right up and goes
quickly and strongly up through the RPM's to redline.  Sounds like an
accelerator pump adjustment of some sort?????  Timing and advance
appears to be right on.  Checked for vacuum leaks too, and everything
looks OK.  Any suggestions on tweaking the carb?

Thanks- Randy
--

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.