[Tigers] Mike Michels ...what a great guy

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mike Michels ...what a great guy
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:26:12 -0400
If you don't know Mike Michels, he is one of the Co-editors of the C.A.T.
clubs news magazine "Tiger Tales".

Mike was in Kansas City this weekend to visit family and he made time to
drop by to say hi.

Was great to meet him and some of his family.  We stood around my Tiger this
morning, that tried to make it to Big Bear but came up short this year, and
had a great exchange of information and ideas.

Best yet, he gave me a hat from TU XXXI and some other goodies that I really
appreciate.  I will be wearing that hat next Saturday when I show the car
locally here again.

Thanks Mike!

Just a prime example of why I bought another Tiger after being away from
them for 13 years.  The owners are great.