Re: [Tigers] Speaking of Panhard Bars...

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>, "'Alpines'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speaking of Panhard Bars...
From: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:34:45 -0400
My car is running without traction bars or a panhard rod.  Both of those
devices seem to be fixes for the soft OEM springs.  I have Dale's rear
springs installed and they are great.  I have no issues doing a burnout
(other than not enough HP for a good long one) and having any wheel-hop.  I
have not encountered any wheel-hop with his springs yet.  Once I have much
more HP with a different engine, that may change.  For a Tiger with a 260,
HEHE transmission, 3.07 rear gears and a limited slip unit....the springs
are perfect.

My .02

Duke