Re: [Tigers] russo steele tiger listing

To: sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] russo steele tiger listing
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:12:26 EDT
I had a set that the PO out on the car in the 60's.  They were made in  the UK
by JAP and are magnesium aluminum  (back of the wheel has  'MAGNA'
cast in them.  These wheels had the perfect offset and width for a  Tiger. and
when racing were preferred over the 2 piece racing wheels of the day.

I sold them to Uncle Wally who used them on his autox Alpine and used  the
money to buy my LAT 9's.   Look at the picture of Tiger Tom's Tiger  towing a
Tiger.
in Taylor's 'Making of a Tiger', and you'll seeing two more sets.

While not exactly concurs correct.  Those who know understand what  they
are seeing. Replacement are made of unobtainium.

In a message dated 7/5/2008 11:18:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,