Re: [Tigers] Update on trunk spring removal

To: mai65tai@sonic.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Update on trunk spring removal
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:31:23 EDT
John's right.  Mark the hinge position on the boot lid.  Then  have some hold
the lid open while you remove the 4 bolt.  Rotate the boot  support and the
tension is relieved from the spring.  Piece of cake from there.   Remember the
hole that the spring is using at the back.

A broom handle or 1x4 easily hold the lid up so you can continue with the
tank removal.

Please advise the list os to what product or method youb are going to  use
to coat the tanks.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Dave

In a message dated 7/12/2008 8:46:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,