Re: [Tigers] Speed channel Tiger

To: Landcmitch@aol.com, CoolVT@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speed channel Tiger
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:47:20 EDT
While watching the American LeMans race at the Glen today on Speed
they ran some promos for '101 cars you have to drive' that featured  lots
of footage for a black Tiger.  The promo meantioned the July 21 etc  date.

Later in the broadcast he mentioned another showing at 9PM tomorrow
(monday).  I'll tune in just in case.  Top Gear will be over by  then.

Nice race.  The Vettes were 1-2 in their class.  Closest Ford was  a Panoz
in 5th.  Where are the vaunted Shelby GT500's?  Where is any  Ford
product?  There was a GT40  (not Ford GT).  Perhaps they  need more
decals to show everyone that they are so fast.

In a message dated 7/12/2008 6:32:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,