Re: [Tigers] 0.81 'overdrive' gearing

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 0.81 'overdrive' gearing
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:54:47 -0400
Yes, there were 2 ratios available.

There is an article in the September 1982 Hot Rod magazine with Ford part
numbers for most if not all the internal parts.
The article is basically about converting an overdrive transmission to
direct drive.

6 cyl has 20%   3.29    1.84    1.00    .80
8 cyl has 30%   3.07    1.72    1.00    .70

Ron Fraser