[Tigers] Tiger Front Suspension

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Front Suspension
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:40:44 -0400
   Hello All:
   Two  years  ago  I  had  some  work  done  on  my Tiger which included
   rebuilding the steering column and
   replacing  the  lower  fulcrum pins with ones from Doug Jennings.  The
   process got me interested in
   some  of  the  various  issues involved with the front suspension and,
   while doing some searching on
   the  web  and looking at some of the discussions that have taken place
   on the various Tiger sites, I
   became  aware  of  a  couple  of  people  who  were designing complete
   replacements for the Tiger front
   suspension.   Since  that  time,  I  have  not  heard much about these
   efforts and wondered if anyone
   could provide an update on the status of these projects and whether or
   not they might become
   available  in  the  near future.  One of the companies involved in the
   development of the Tiger front
   suspension,  I  believe, is Fast Cars, Inc. which advertises a similar
   product for MGBs, but I don't
   see    any   mention   of   the   Tiger   on   their   web   site   at
   http://www.fastcars.com.  The other link I found is at
   http://toyzjunkie.com/New_Tiger_Suspension.htm but I couldn't find any
   contact info on the site.  It's
   mentioned  that  the prototype was at the 2007 Tigers United in Grants
   Pass, OR.  Did anyone on the
   list see the car and talk to the guy?  Any info would be appreciated.
   Thanks,
   Tod
   B382002384LRXFE