Re: [Tigers] Tiger Front Suspension

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Front Suspension
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:00:54 -0700
Tod:
You'll probably hear from the Hokansons' (sp?) on this--they're the ones
with the suspension set-up mentioned below, but the last time this came
up, I gathered that the response to their system is so overwhelming that
they've got a huge backlog of orders.

I saw the suspension on Bud's Tiger up in Anaheim and it looked
incredibly slick.

Since they're not set up to mass produce these (or I gathered they
weren't--that might have changed), it would explain the backlog of orders.

Best Regards
David Sosna