Re: [Tigers] Fender Badging

To: "'Cullen McCann'" <cmccann@lwpb.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fender Badging
From: "Ross" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:41:52 -0700
Hi,

Regarding fender badging and the Pentastar here is what I recall.

At one time some years ago I read a Rootes Service Bulletin which stated
(paraphrasing here) the location for placement of the "Pentastar" on the
right fender centered on the panel about 1" above the door seam line.

If anyone out there has a copy of this Service Bulletin I would appreciate a
copy as well.

Here is a link the Pentastar emblem and they are for sale at $17.95. It is
anodized metal on black plastic as the original.

http://www.jimsautoparts.com/exterior_chrome_trim.htm

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse