Re: [Tigers] Vibration

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Vibration
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:39:11 -0400
Mark, you didn't mention whether the vibration was coming from the
steering wheel, floor, or the gear shift. I have experienced this when
running two different size tires front and rear that were not true or
not balanced well, the difference in the circumferences makes the tires
spin at slightly different speeds, so any unbalance will vibrate in and
out of harmony. This can also be true side-to-side, especially if one
tire is worn more than the other.

Bugz