Re: [Tigers] What is the "correct" engine color?

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] What is the "correct" engine color?
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:39:56 -0400
I have talked to Norm about this and difference between what is in his
book and in my car.

He stated that the information in his book is not necessarily absolute.

Of course I could have the wrong engine in my car.

It is a 260. It is black and all the documentation that I have points to
it being the original one.

Just curious..

Duke
        Norm Miller printed all this information in his book; The Book
of
Norman or TBON.

B9470001 to B382000600  Black

B382000601 to End               Old Ford Dark Blue

Ron Fraser

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.