[Tigers] Tiger Descriptive Comment - No Political content so

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Descriptive Comment - No Political content so
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:50:54 -0400
Check out  the Sunbeam Tiger Ebay Item number: 320292008034 description and I
quote:  "The car is the prettiest Tiger I've ever seen "  and this is from the
seller.    Such a manly car and to call it "Pretty" seems rather Metro-Sexual
to me.  I suggest  "Meanest", "Coolest",  "Baddest",  "Best Looking". or
anything other that "Prettiest"!

  I had a husband and wife look at my car several weeks ago and the wife
complemented my car by calling it the "Cutest little car I've seen".   I told
her  with mock horror that I wouldn't be caught dead driving a "cute" car.
Her husband just laughed.

                                                 Jeff