Re: [Tigers] Tiger Descriptive Comment - No Political content so

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Descriptive Comment - No Political content so
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:09:03 -0400
Mark
        That is a good question and I'm not sure any of us can answer it
without doing the experiments.

IMO that spoiler is overkill and it definitely would not survive my driveway
and possibly not a "sleeping policeman".   For those of you not fluent in
British speak; sleeping policeman = speed bump.  It does appear to be made
of a plastic material; looks a bit like lawn edging.

        I do believe that the TE/AE cooling tip states that a small spoiler
just in front of the radiator will create a low pressure zone behind the
radiator.   This is exactly what most modern cars have today.  I would take
one of them off a parts car and cut it to fit.   The other cooling tip is to
finish off the lower part of the original Tiger shroud to make sure the fan
is drawing air through all of the radiator and not around it.   These are
the things I would look at first.

Ron Fraser