Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger promor reply- FYI

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Steve Ralsten <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Subway Tiger promor reply- FYI
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
Steve- I think it ended Aug the 10th BUT if you read thier reply, they havent
declared a winner yet and dont for 8-10 weeks after the contest ended- If I
understand them correctly. Maybe it takes that long to figure out who they want
to win. You would think the day the contest ended they would announce a winner
almost within the following week. You would think that someone on the list or
maybe even Norm, would hear from or about the winner. If there is one. No, I
dont trust contest people. TtT