Re: [Tigers] Valve Covers

To: "'Duke Samouce'" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <t-brandt@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Valve Covers
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:14:18 -0400
Duke
        You may be right; however.

1       The Poll questions have moved the list back to Tiger Related
information
2       The most appropriate place for the Poll would be Norm Miller's web
site; if Norm is willing.
3       Trivia can be Fun
4       I got just a  few more responses than the TE/AE Poll; kind of sad.

More Trivia

Didn't you just get Bob Mannel's Book on SBF engines?

Appendix A - Engine Tags page A-6; the Ford application # on the aluminum
engine tag for the Tiger 260 engine is 510.

This # is not listed and Bob never ran across any information about that #;
I don't know what that # is for the Tiger 289.

I find these things interesting.  Sorry if you do not.   The delete key is
always available.

Ron Fraser