Re: [Tigers] Valve covers

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com, jbbrown1980@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Valve covers
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:27:38 EDT
One more time.

In a message dated 9/3/2008 10:18:12 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
AAAGLASSS@aol.com writes:

I got to  get a new camera. This is a pic of L valve cover on 382002560. It
reads (top L) Product of, Ford Oval, Motor Company(lower right). On this  car
the  ID tag is on right. Block is black. HTH

In a  message dated 9/2/2008 8:02:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,