Re: [Tigers] 260 engine tag and the 510 designation and TBON#2

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>, "Norman C. Miller" <rootes1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 260 engine tag and the 510 designation and TBON#2
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:32:39 -0400
Norm,
Glad to hear that TBON book two is on the way.  Hurry up, we need it.

- Will 382001570
Will Seay wseay@embarqmail.com

...snip...Details covering power
plants, gearboxes - and various "ship loose" items are chronicled in
documents that will be included in my slowly developing second volume
on the Sunbeam Tiger.  I must admit to not being in too much of a
hurry to finish "book two", but it is taking shape
sortaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.